सभी राज्यों का रोजगार-सरकारी रोजगार
Last Update: 7th April 2020 @ 7:24 pm
State Government has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the E Pass for Essential Service/ Work in Period of Lockdown in UP 2020. Those Candidates Who have Essential Service can Apply Online for E Pass in State And DIstrict During Lockdown Now the thing is how to get Kovid-19 e-pass in this lockdown during the Corona virus. In this article, we will tell you about the online application process of Kovid-19 e-pass issued by the government. Whether you are from any state, you will get all the necessary information related to it in this article.
Lockdown E Pass Online Form 2020
Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19)
पुरे भारत की नौकरी देखने के लिए हमेशा विजिट करे- SarkariRojgar.in
|Candidates Who have Essential Service/ Work are Eligible for E Pass Online Application Form.|
Available District for E Pass During Lockdown in UP
|Amroha, Ambedkar Nagar, Amethi, Ayodhya, Aligarh, Agra, Azamgarh, Etawah, Unnao, Etah, Auraiya, Kannauj, Kushinagar, Kanpur Shahar, Kanpur Dehat, Kasganj, Kaushambi, Kheri, Ghaziabad, Ghazipur, Gonda, Gaurakhpur, Gautambudha Nagar (Noida), Chandauli, Chitrakoot, Jalaun, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Deoria, Pratapgarh, Prayagraj, Pilibhit, Fatehpur, Furrukhabad, Firozabad, Badaun, Bareilly, Bulandshahar, Balrampur, Ballia, Basti, Bahrach, Baghpat, Banda, Barabanki, Bijnaur, Bhadohi, Mau, Muzaffarnagar, Mathura, Mainpuri, Meerut, Moradabad, Maharajganj, Mahoba, Mizoram, Rampur, Raibareilly, Lucknow, Lalitpur, Varanasi, Shravasti, Shamli, Shahjahanpur, Sant Kabir Nagar, Sambhal, Sultanpur, Saharanpur, Siddharthanagaar, Sitapur, Sonebhadra, Hamirpur, Hardoi, Hapur and Hathras,|
How to Apply
Lockdown E Pass Important Link
Apply Online (UP State)
Login Check Status
Most things in the country have been completely closed due to the lockdown. But the people providing essential facilities and those working at some important places are excluded from it. The government has issued an e-pass for all those who have been given a little help in this lockdown. Through which he can go to his work as well as he can get out when needed, for which he must have an e-pass or ID card given by the company.
1. First of all, you will have to go to the site related to the e-pass of the Government of Haryana, the link of which is https://covidssharyana.in/
2. As soon as the site is opened, an option will appear in front of you which will say ‘ Kirana / Milk / Chemist Shop Registration Grocery / Milk / Chemist Shop Registration ‘ . You have to choose this option.
3. On clicking the option, a form will open in front of you, in which you will be asked a lot of information. In this, you will have to give all the information about the shop name, owner’s name, shop address district, mobile number, what the shop is about.
4. After filling all the information completely, you have to click on the submit button. In this way your e-pass process will be complete.
1. In order to make the process easier in Uttar Pradesh, a link has been given to make an e-pass at the site of different districts.
2. If you live in Gorakhpur district then you have to visit this site https://gorakhpur.nic.in/epass/
3. After visiting the site you will see a choice for the movement pass. You have to choose this option.
4. After this, another option will appear in front of you, on which will be written APPLY FOR MOVEMENT E-PASS , you have to choose this option.
5. On clicking the option, a form will open in front of you, in which all the information asked will have to be filled in and submitted.
6. After this, the pass will be issued after checking your information.
1. Apart from this , residing in Chandauli, Varanasi, Jaunpur and Hajipur , you will need to click on this link http://epassvns.com/users/reqpass
2. Click on this link for the e-pass of Sonbhadra – https://sonbhadra.nic.in/coronacovid-19/
3. If you are a resident of Kanpur, then you have to click on this link https://epass.almightygroup.in/epass-registration.php
4. Keep in mind, why don’t you want to register on any link issued by the state government, the information and documents asked will be almost the same. Just enter your correct information.
How to make e-pass or curfew pass during the lockdown in India. Curfew Pass Kaise Banaye
1. For this you first have to click on the link given below https://mapit.gov.in/covid-19/
2. Once the site is open, you have to click on ‘Apply Lockdown Pass’ given below the option of Get Lockdown ePass in 3 easy Steps.
3. After clicking, a form will appear in front of you, in which the information asked will have to be submitted.
4. After this, if the information filled by you is found correct, you will be issued a pass.
1. WhatsApp is being used to issue e-passes in Pondicherry, a central state. Here different WhatsApp numbers have been issued according to each department, through which you can easily get your e-pass by giving your information.
2. Manufacturers, volunteers, people delivering goods and services can get an e-pass through WhatsApp on this number 9444860663.
3. People associated with wholesale merchants and retail can take e-pass through this number 9443220339.
4. People connected with pharmaceuticals can get e-pass through this number 9894431546
5. People related to fruits and vegetables should get e-pass through this number 9003963996.
6. People of Pondicherry Municipality should make e-pass through this number 9442542277.
7. Farmers and people related to agriculture should make e-passes through this number 9489816998.
1. First you have to click on the link given below Click Here Apply
2. By going to the home page, you will see a form. In which you will be asked some important information. Fill all this information carefully and click GO at the end.
3. After checking all the information, you will be issued an e-pass.
1. First you have to click on the link given below https://coronapass.kolkatapolice.org/
2. After the site opens, you will see I Agree option at the bottom of the home page, this option has to be selected.
3. After selection of the option, another page will open in front of you, in which you will see two choices, Individual and Organization, if you want to issue a pass for yourself, then you have to choose the first option. If you want to get an e-pass for the company and other employees, then you have to choose another option.
4. As soon as you choose either option, a form will open in front of you and you will have to fill the information asked in it.
5. After filling all the information, you will have to click on the submit button, after the information is found, you will be issued an e-pass.
1. Three types of passes are being issued in Assam, in which there will be separate pass for vehicles, separate pass for visitor and temporary pass will be different.
2. If you are a driver and working to provide the necessary facilities, then you have to click on this link. Click Here To Get E-Pass
3. If you want to get visitor pass then you click on this link. Apply Online E-Pass
4. If you want to make a temporary pass then you will get it with the help of this link Get E-Pass
5. If you click on any of these links, a form will open in front of you. If you want a vehicle for the pass then you will need the documents and driving license related to the vehicle, if you choose one of the other two categories, you will have to give the general information, along with the reason for the pass. .
6. The information asked in the form will have to be filled completely. If the right information is found and the proper reason is found, you will be issued an e-pass.
1. First you have to click on this link https://epasscovid19.pais.net.in/
2. On the site you will see a form, in which you will have to submit the form after filling all the necessary information asked.
3. After checking the information filled in the form, e-pass will be issued.
You will be issued e-passes according to the district or village of Bihar in which you live. For this, you have to contact on the WhatsApp number given below. On contacting you will be asked for some important documents, after which you will be issued an e-pass.
– SDO Patna: Whatsapp number 6287 590 578
– SDO Patna City: Whatsapp number 6287 590 580
– SDO Danapur: Whatsapp number 62 8759 0585
– SDO flood: whatsapp number 628 7590 581
– SDO Paliganj: Whatsapp number 628 7590 582
– SDO draft: Whatsapp number 6287 590 579
1. First you have to click on this link. https://epasskki.in/
2. After clicking on the link, you will have to enter your mobile number.
3. After entering the mobile number, you will receive an OTP, which will open a form in front of you.
4. The information asked in the form will have to be submitted correctly.
5. If the information is found correct, your ‘pass’ will be released.
1. First of all you need to go to this link – http://admser.chd.nic.in/dpc/SearchReports.aspx
2. After this you have to click on REQUEST FOR MOVEMENT PASS
3. After this, another page will open in front of you, in which the form will be given and some information will be asked from you in this form.
4. After filling all the information, you have to submit the form.
5. After this, the e-pass will be issued if the information is found correct.
1. First you click on the given link. http://covidepass.hp.gov.in/apply-for-e-pass/
2. After opening the site, a form for e-pass will come in front of you, fill all the information asked and submit it.
3. The e-pass will be issued if the information is found correct.
1. First you have to click on the given link https://ranchi.nic.in/e-pass/
2. Here you have to choose the option of E-PASS APPLICATION .
3. After this, another page will open in front of you, where you will have to download the application related to it.
4. For how to follow the process in the application, we are giving you a PDF through which you will understand the whole process.
1. First you have to click on the link given below. https://pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in/
2. As soon as the site opens, you will see a form with two choices, one for Emergency only and the other for people and employees.
3. Carefully fill in the information asked in the form and submit it.
4. ‘Pass’ will be released when information is checked.
1. Go to this link and register yourself. https://covid19.mhpolice.in/
2. To register, fill in some important information in the form and submit it.
3. Pass will be issued when all information is correct.
1. First of all you go to this link Registration For E-Pass
2. After visiting the link, you have to enter your phone number and email ID to get yourself registered.
3. That way you will be registered
4. By creating your login ID, then you will be able to apply for e-pass.
1. Rajasthan Police has opened the way to make passes through the application. You only need to download the app to create a pass. By getting yourself registered, you can easily achieve e-pass.
If you want to issue an e-pass, or are looking for an answer to a question related to Corona, then you will have to contact on this number 9490617440/431. Apart from this, you can also contact on email id email@example.com.
Documents and information required for e-pass
Let me tell you that for most states e-pass you will need some important documents, like Aadhaar card, name, shop address, shop name, mobile number, vehicle number and WhatsApp number.
Get an e-pass like this in the capital Delhi. How to make Kovid 19 Curfew Pass in Delhi
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has issued a 1031 phone number for e-pass and you can make e-pass through WhatsApp and email also. If you want to make an e-pass through WhatsApp in Delhi, then you have to message the WhatsApp number of your zone. But through this e-pass will be issued to those people who do not have government or private ID.
1. East District: 8447200084 / 8375878007
2. North East District: 9540895489 / 8860425666
3. Central District: 7428336279 /7428210711
4. New Delhi District: 9540675392 / 9873743727
5. North District: 8595298706 / 8595354861
6. South East District: 8595246396 / 8595258871
7. West District: 9414320064 / 8595252581
8. South District: 9599649266 / 9643150027
9. South West District: 9971518387 / 9971526953
10. North West District: 8595559117 / 8595543375
Name, address, phone number, shop name, vehicle number, time, period, Aadhaar card and what store or what work do you have to provide.
Via email id
If you want, you can mail all your information to this email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other details
Apart from this, if any problem arises, you can call 1031 number and get other information.
1. Andhra Pradesh >> 0866-2410978
2. Arunachal Pradesh>> 9436055743
3. Assam >>6913347770
4. Bihar >>104
5. Chhattisgarh >>104
6. Goa >>104
7. Gujarat>> 104
8. Haryana >>8558893911
9. Himachal Pradesh>> 104
10. Jharkhand>> 104
11. Karnataka>> 104
12. Kerala>> 0471-2552056
13. Madhya Pradesh>> 104
14. Maharashtra>> 020-26127394
15. Manipur>> 3852411668
16. Meghalaya>> 108
17. Mizoram>> 102
18. Nagaland>> 7005539653
19. Odisha>> 9439994859
20. Punjab>> 104
21. Rajasthan>> 0141-2225624
22. Sikkim >>104
23. Tamil Nadu >>044-29510500
24. Telangana>> 104
25. Tripura>> 0381-2315879
26. Uttarakhand>> 104
27. Uttar Pradesh>> 18001805145
28. West Bengal >> 1800313444222, 03323412600,
Union Territory Helpline Number
1. Andaman and Nicobar Islands>> 03192-232102
2. Chandigarh>> 9779558282
3. Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu>> 104
4. Delhi>> 011-22307145
5. Jammu & Kashmir>> 01912520982, 0194-2440283
6. Ladakh >> 01982256462
7. Lakshadweep>> 104
8. Puducherry>> 104corona e pass Bihar, corona e pass kolkata, corona e pass Rajasthan, corona e pass Up, e pass, E pass Online, Lockdown E pass, Lockdown Online E pass