Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Announced 198 Post New Vacancy for Graduate Engineer, Junior Telecom Operator JTO Post. Because according to the recently published this advertisement Qualified candidates can apply before the last date 13/03/2019. In this portal you will get the posts related to the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) and the post of the Graduate Engineer, Junior Telecom Operator JTO Post Similarly Information will continue. Hence related educational qualification, post-information, age limit and other information given on this post BSNL JTO Recruitment Apply Through Gate 2019 Even more details are Given Below.
BSNL JTO Recruitment Apply Through Gate 2019
Organization : Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
Post Name : Graduate Engineer, Junior Telecom Operator JTO Post
Total Vacancy : 168 Post
Advt No: – 12-1/2018
Age Limit On 13 March 2019 : 18-30 Years
Location : All Over India Candidate Apply
BSNL JTO Important Date
Application Start : 11 February 2019
Last Date : 13 March 2019
Last Date of Pay Fee : 13 March 2019
Exam Date : Update Soon
BSNL JTO Application Fee
- General/OBC : 1000/- Rs.
- SC/ST : 500/- Rs.
- फीस ऑनलाइन जमा करनी है |
BE / B.Tech Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering in Any Recognized University in India.
GATE 2019 Registration No. Required.
Category Wise Post Details
- चयन प्रक्रिया- आवेदक का चयन नियम के अनुसार किया जायेगा |
- निर्देश- सभी विद्यर्थी अधिकारिक सूचना को भलीभांति पढ़े तथा अपनी योग्यता अनुसार पद को चुनकर इसके बाद आवेदन भरे लिंक पर क्लिक करके आवेदक अपना आवेदन सवाधानी पूर्वक भर कर एक प्रिंट आउट की कॉपी निकाल कर सुरक्षित रखे |
Apply Now–> Click Here
Download Notification–> Click Here
Official Website–> Click Here
State Wise Vacancy Details
|Uttar Pradesh East||03||06|
|Jammu & Kashmir||03||03|
|Northern Telecom Region||03||01|
|North East – I||02||04|
|North East – II||02||05|
Application Procedure for BSNL Recruitment through GATE 2019:
- Candidates will have to click and apply online
- The registration No that is mentioned in the GATE 2019 Admit Card must be entered.
- Candidates also must enter their personal details as well as the academic qualifications along with other details as instructed.
- they must make the payment as specified above.
- They must submit the details and save a copy of the printed application.
Selection Procedure for the BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2019
- Selection of candidates will be against the vacancies of a particular Circle as per the preference of the candidate.
- Candidates will be required to choose one circle while filling the application and will be considered for the same.
- A circle wise merit list will be prepared by the authorities based on the GATE 2019 scores of the applicants and the vacancies available under the circle.
- Accordingly, a circle-wise cutoff will also be determined and used to screen the applicants while preparing the merit list for each circle.
- There will be no interview or examination for this recruitment.
- Candidates who are shortlisted will be required to get their documents verified and will be issued call letters thereafter.
- There will be a pre-appointment training which candidates will have to qualify to be selected.
- Candidates who do not qualify in the Pre-appointment training in the first attempt will be given a second attempt to qualify.
Documents required for verification during BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2019:
- Date of Birth: The date of birth entered in matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a Certificate recognized by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University, which must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Higher Secondary or an equivalent examination certificate. No other certificate will be accepted.
- GATE 2019 Admit Card
- GATE 2019 Score Card
- Marks sheet of Class X, Class XII, graduation and post-graduation
- Certificates of Class X, Class XII, graduation and post-graduation
- Category Certificate
Training: Candidates will have to undergo training as per the training plan laid down by BSNL. Candidates will be entitled to stipend during the training period.
Salary Details for BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2019
- During Training: Candidates will be entitled to Stipend (Training Allowance) as per the company rules
- Selected candidates will be appointed with an IDA Pay Scale of E1 Rs.16400-40500 with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. The confirmation will be of Grade B in the executive level as per the norms of BSNL.
- Candidates will be required to serve in the circle they have been selected for.
- However, BSNL has the right to post any selected JTO(T)( Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) to any of the Circles either temporarily or on the permanent basis
Service Bond for BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2019:
Selected candidates will be required to execute a Bond in the format as specified by the Company to serve in BSNL for a period of 2 years from the date of their appointment as JTO(T)( Junior Telecom Officer for Telecom department) or a period as specified by BSNL for the post from time to time.